Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Influence, Wahooly, and XeeMe

I'm experimenting with my influence, getting more involved with stuff, and maybe, just maybe, organizing the disparate segments of my life. (What, acting and tech support and family and gaming don't just mesh together? :) )

Through Klout I came into a group of fantastic networkers in the inaugural group at Wahooly.  It's from them that I am learning a lot more about networking.  

Such as this item: A Social Network congregate profile service called XeeMe.  Bob's XeeMe


The Infosec guy in me says "don't use their password storage feature", and they do warn against filling in passwords for those who are wary.  

At first glance, the interface to add new contacts doesn't impress me either. 

However, I like being able to point to one link and say, "Everything about me is here."  That's how I will use it: a central location for the pages that are already publicly visible.

And if you want to create your own congregate social network portal, feel free to use my referral link: http://xeeme.com?r=x0*p14BtEC5B

No comments:

Post a Comment